The PA NEN staff, with the help of committee members, is actively involved in promoting and implementing nutrition education throughout the Commonwealth. Each year, we gain funding to conduct education efforts to improve and enhance the health of low-income families. Click on the links below to find out more about some of the activities lined up this year:
- Making PA NEN's Annual Conference even better!
- Promoting Pennsylvania nutrition education programming
- Encouraging collaboration between Pennsylvania food, nutrition, and other professionals to ensure quality nutrition programming across the state
- Expanding the "Eat Together PA" Social Marketing Campaign
- Presenting in the community
- Providing evidence-based, nutrition education information and resources through recipe packet creation and distribution of the News Nibbles E-Newsletter and this website
- Progressing and growing PA NEN committees