PA NEN is looking for dynamic speakers who have experience delivering engaging webinars!
- Webinars are an hour in length - 45 minute presentation, followed by Q & A
- Webinars are generally held on the last Tuesday of month from 12:00 - 1:00 pm (EST)
- PA NEN uses Zoom Webinar platform to deliver the training
- Click here to review PA NEN's Webinar Presenters Handbook
Guidelines for topics:
- All topics must fall in line with the allowability of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) Plan Guidance for FY 2019, Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Program.
- A brief list of allowable and unallowable topics has been created, click here to view.
- Page numbers are provided on this PDF, which will provide you with a reference point to the Plan Guidance that will provide more details regarding the allowable and unallowable topics.
Please contact PA NEN, with any questions you may have - PA_NEN@phmc.org or 717.233.1791.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposal!