Pennsylvania Maps of Food and Health Statistics
- Pennsylvania Health Statistics from America's Health Rankings
- Pennsylvania's County Health Ratings from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Pennsylvania School District Farm-to-School Census Statistics from the US Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Services
- Pennsylvania's population data, health statistics, and more from the Census Beaureau's Fact Finder website. Narrow your search by typing city or zipcode into the search bar.
- More Pennsylvania resources can be found on PA NEN's National Food & Health Statistics website.
- A map of food insecurity in Pennsylvania from Mapping the Meal Gap by Feeding America
- Pennsylvania Quickfacts from the United States Census Bureau
- A map with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Data for Pennsylvania from The Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger created their own
Pennsylvania Political Reports
- "Setting the Table, A Blueprint for a Hunger Free PA" is Pennsylvania's current administration's plan to reduce hunger, increase nutritious options, and encourage health across the state. Beautiful summaries, images and statistics throughout!
- “State of Hunger: Pennsylvania 2013" from the Coalition Against Hunger
Need Some Food?
- Information on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Human Services