National Maps Filled with School Nutrition Information
- National School Food and Nutrition Policy Map from Salud America
- Search for your state's volunteer opportunities, awards, and other information for working toward healthier schools from Action for Healthy Kids.
- The Kids Count Data Center from the Annie E. Casey Foundation houses data on child and family well-being.
- The US Department of Agriculture’s Economic Research Service (ERS) shares the “Children's Food Security and USDA Child Nutrition Programs” Report with updated statistics on food insecurity for households with school-age kids and the impact of various nutrition programs that help them.
- Find funding for Farm-to-School, school meals, nutrition education, and more.