Screening Tools to See If You Could Receive Food Assistance for Free
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Screening (SNAP) Tool from the USDA's Food and Nutrition Services
- Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women Infants and Children (WIC) Screening Tool from the USDA's Food and Nutrition Services
- The National Hunger Hotline from the US Department of Agriculture will help you find for food assistance near you.
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services' Compass website will help you apply for Federal Food Assistance benefits.
- State Helpline Phone Numbers for your questions about your EBT card from the USDA's Food and Nutrition Services
Central Pennsylvania Resources
- The Central PA Food Bank's Help Line and Supplemental Nutrition Asssitance Program (SNAP) Services