Linking Nutrition Education and Public Health Practices
We've asked leaders, nutrition educators, health pros, up-and-comings, chefs, and policy makers to discuss their work and offer answers to our state's most pressing health challenges. Join this conference, and you will:
- Bring your programming up a notch by learning from innovators on the forefront of creating a better food system for all.
- Unite with other nutrition educators, leaders, and community members to leverage connections and collaborative endeavors
- Invest in novel solutions for transforming your region's food system, nutrition, physical fitness levels.
- Look hard at the social factors affecting your community's health.
- Drive your organization to the next level by learning best practices in data analytics.
Who is welcome? If you are passionate about promoting and implementing nutrition, physical activity and obesity prevention interventions that encourage positive change, this conference is for you!
PA NEN Member Registration Rates*
Non-PA NEN Member Registration Rates
|Day 1 Only - Monday, April 27:||$90.00||$110.00|
|Day 2 Only - Tuesday, April 28:||$110.00||$130.00|
|Day 1 Only Student Fee - Monday, April 27:||$40.00||$48.00|
|Day 2 Only - Tuesday, April 28:||$45.00||$53.00|
* A discount code will be provided to those registering through the Pennsylvania Department of Aging. Please wait to register until the discount code is emailed to you.
** The student fee is available to undergraduate students and dietetic interns.
If you're interested in becoming a PA NEN member, learn more about membership here.
Commission of Dietetic Registration credits for registered dietitian nutritionists and dietetic technicians: Pending
Act 48 credits for Pennsylvania educators holding Pennsylvania public school certification: Pending
Professional Development Units for family consumer science teachers: Pending
Continuing Education Contact Hours for certified health education specialists and/or master certified health education specialists: Pending