Satisfy your cravings with the savory beef and spice from the chili powder! Does this soup say, "Dinner!" to you?
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Recipe Makes: 10 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 15.5-ounce cans corn, rinsed and drained
- 2 15.5-ounce cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1.25-ounce package of low sodium taco seasoning (about 6 teaspoons)
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook meat in a pot over medium heat until brown.
- While meat is cooking, open all canned items. Drain and rinse them within a strainer. Then place these items into the pot in which you plan to cook the soup
- Put meat in a strainer to drain fat. Rinse with hot water.
- Mix all the ingredients in a pot, and cook on low for an hour.
1 cup Taco Soup provides:
- 270 Calories, 5 g. Fats. 1.5 g. Saturated Fats, 357 mg. Sodium, 39 g. Carbohydrates, 10 g. Fiber, 18 g. Protein
For kids age 4 years old and younger, serve food in the following way:
- Take the beans and corn out of the portion you serve the children. Whole beans and corn kernals can be choking hazards.