Kids will be begging for s'more of these sweet strawberry treats!
- Serving Size: 1 S'More
- Recipe Makes: 1 S'More
- 2 strawberries
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)*
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, low-fat, vanilla
- Rinse the strawberries in water.
- Slice the strawberries in half, then into smaller, half-inch pieces.
- Add the yogurt and strawberries to 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Top with the other 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Substitute any desired low-fat yogurt flavor.
- Try other fruits like blueberries, bananas, ect.
1 Strawberry S'More provides:
- 40 calories, 1 g. Fats, 0 g. Saturated Fats, 45 mg. Sodium, 7 g. Carbohydrates, 0 g. Fiber, 1 g. Protein
This recipe contains milk and wheat.
*Check the ingredients list on the box of this product for the other foods you might be allergic to.
For kids 2 - 4 years old, serve food in the following ways:
- Make sure the crackers dissolve or break up easily in your child's mouth. Crackers that are hard to chew are choking hazards.