Be the star of the party with this rock star recipe!
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Recipe Makes: 6 servings
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 potatoes (medium, sliced)
- 2 cups carrots (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup onions (sliced)
- 1 pound ground beef (browned and drained)
- 1 1/2 cup green beans (fresh or canned and drained)
- 1 can tomato soup
- Lightly oil baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer ingredients in order given. Cover.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until tender and thoroughly heated.
- Uncover, and bake 15 more minutes.
- For variation, use peas or corn instead of green beans.
- Use your favorite cream soup instead of tomato soup.
- 1/6 of recipe provides:
- 260 Calories, 6 g. Fat, 2.5 g. Saturated Fat, 480 mg. Sodium, 26 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Fiber and 25 g. Protein
For kids 2- 4 years old, serve food in the following ways:
- Skin both potatoes.
- Cut vegetables into 1/2-inch portions.
*Picture from Pinterest.com