Holy cow! Do you have a hankering for orange creamsicles? Try this instead!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Recipe Makes: 3 servings
- One 6-ounce can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups water (cold)
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 cup ice (or more)
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Secure lid, and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
1 cup provides:
- 170 Calories, 0 g. Fats. 0 g. Saturated Fats, 80 mg. Sodium, 34 g. Carbohydrates, 1 g. Fiber, 7 g. Protein
This recipe contains milk.
* If you are allergic to milk; try soy, almond, rice milk or other dairy-free alternatives.