This simple recipe of chicken and vegetables delivers a pleasing dinner everyone will love.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Recipe Makes: 6 servings
- 4 potatoes (sliced)
- 6 carrots (sliced)
- 1 onion (large, quartered)
- 1 chicken (raw, cut into pieces, skin removed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in peices on top of vegetables.
- Mix water, thyme and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Spoon juices over chicken once or twice during cooking.
- Bake for one hour or more until browned and tender.
1/6 of recipe provides:
- 240 calories, 3.5 g. Fat, 1 g. Saturated Fat, 130 mg. Sodium, 25 g. Carbohydrates, 4 g. Fiber, and 26 g. Protein