Thank you to all the members who verified/updated their membership profile, keeping your membership information current helps PA NEN serve you better.
Congratulations to the winners for the verification challenges:
- Judy Ensslin
- Joan MCMenamin
- Maraiza Thiago Munoz
Each winner will receive a FREE 2017 Annual Conference Registration.
Even thought competition is over, you can still verify your information.
Verification is Quick and Easy:
- Click here to log in, and click on the "Member Information" tab to review your profile.
- All the information that you provided when you became a member will be pre-populated when you log in.
- Review your profile, and update any information that has changed.
- NEW this year, even if you your information has not changed, please edit your profile to add your primary role within your organization.
- Note: If you display your credentials at the end of your name (i.e. MD, RDN, MPH, MEd, etc.), you can list them in your profile by clicking the drop down box titled, "Suffix".
- Click here to sign in and verify your information
- Click here for step-by-step directions, with screen shots
If you forget your password, click the "Forgot your Password?" button and you will be prompted to enter in your E-mail Address. Then check your e-mail for a message that includes a link to change your password. Or, you can call PA NEN, and we can reset the password for you. Please note that PA NEN does not store passwords.