- PA NEN Annual Conference
- Eat Together PA
- Nutrition Education Programming in PA
- Keystone Kids Go!
- PA TRACKS
Keystone Kids Go!
Keystone Kids Go! is an initiative in Pennsylvania focused on improving young children’s nutrition and physical activity. The initiative is targeted towards early childhood practitioners from childcare, Head Start, early intervention, family literacy, and pre-kindergarten programs. Keystone Kids Go! is supported and enhanced by the Pennsylvania Departments of Health, Education, and Human Services in partnership with:
- Head Start State Collaboration Office
- Early Childhood Education Linkage System (ECELS)
- Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL)
- Penn State Better Kid Care
- Penn State Cooperative Extension
- Pennsylvania Family Literacy
- Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network
- Tuscarora Intermediate Unit
Keystone Kids Go! has six parts:
PA Early Childhood Programming Crosswalk
This document crosswalks PA early childhood programming with the national Let’s Move! Initiative. .
Healthy Eating for Preschoolers brochure is available from ChooseMyPlate.gov. Available in both English and Spanish.
Nutrition & Wellness Tips for Young Children: Provider Handbook for the Child and Adult Care Food Program is now available and includes tip sheets and promising practices.
The Ten Tips Nutrition Education Series provides consumers and professionals with high quality, easy-to-follow tips in a convenient, printable format. These are perfect for posting on a refrigerator.
Contact Keystone Kids Go!