SAVE THE DATE!
Nemacolin Woodland Conference Center
April 29 - 30, 2019
Planning for the 2019 Annual Conference is underway!
The PA NEN Professional Development Committee has reviewed all 1200+ session evaluations that were received at this past years conference, and has started planning the 2019 conference. The feedback is truly appreciated, as the committee uses this feedback to not only plan the conference, but also the webinars.
We want to hear from you as we begin to research speakers and topics. Do you have a topic, vendor, or speaker that you would like the committee to consider? If so, please send Rose and email.
- Entire Conference $185.00
- Day 1 Only - Monday, April 29 $90.00
- Day 2 Only - Tuesday, April 30 $110.00
- Student Fee* $75.00
* The student fee is available to Undergraduate students and Dietetic Interns who are a student or intern at an in-state school.
The conference is on the move again! As a way to accommodate the ever growing membership of PA NEN, the PA NEN Board of Director's requested that the conference rotate among the five regions. For the first time in the history of the PA NEN Conference, the conference will be held in the Western part of the state.
The host hotel, Nemacolin Woodland Conference Center, is located in Fayette County, which is the Southwestern part of PA.
Nemacolin Conference Center
1001 Lafayette Dr.
Farmington, PA 15437
- Room Rate: $149 (per night, plus tax)
- Registrants are responsible for their own accommodations and should make reservations directly with the hotel
- Room block will open in February