Nutrition Educators: Making Behavior Change Happen
Kalahari Resorts & Convention, Pocono Manor, PA
April 30 - May 1, 2018
2018 Conference Updates - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Attendees - Click here to view the onsite agenda, parking information, etc
- Watch video interviews with this years speakers on PA NEN's Facebook page!
- Hotel Information
- Conference Sponsors include: Sun-Maid, LearningZoneXpress, and As You Wish Promotions
- CDR - Approved up to 9 credit CEUs. Activity Code - 139378
- AFCS - Application Pending. An attendee can earn up to nine credits
- Act 48 - Approved for up to 9 credit hours through Intermediate Unit 11
Join PA NEN and PA SNAP-Ed for this groundbreaking, joint conference featuring well-known food and nutrition experts and professionals, who work with low-income populations. We will utilize the proven, highly effective intervention settings (Learn, Eat, Live, Work, Shop, and Play) and explore best-practices to positively impact the behavior change of low income Pennsylvanians.
You will have many opportunities to learn, network, and have fun with your colleagues while you put these concepts into action at the Kalahari Resort.
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
250 Kalahari Blvd.
Pocono Manor, PA 18349
- Room Rate: $150 (for up to four people, plus tax)
- Registrants are responsible for their own accommodations and should make reservations directly with the hotel
- To reserve a room, call 877.525.2427 and ask for the PA NEN 2018 Annual Conference Room Block
- Online Reservations: Click here and use code 1330 to reserve a room online
- Discount rates expire Saturday, March 31, 2018
- For more information about the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, click here