- PA NEN Annual Conference
- Eat Together PA
- Nutrition Education Programming in PA
- Keystone Kids Go!
- PA TRACKS
PA NEN Annual Conference 2016
Transforming Our Communities
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
May 2-3, 2016
The 2016 Conference Brochure is available online!
- Registration opens on Monday, February 1. Be sure to sign up early!
- Download the Registration PDF
- The brochure will be arriving in your mail boxes the 2nd week of February.
Join nutrition colleagues as they acquire new nutrition information designed to benefit clients by nourishing their minds to form healthy views on food, physical activity, obesity and diversity and encourage lifelong choices.
- 200+ Nutrition professionals
- 20th Anniversary Celebration
- 20 Vendors and Poster Presenters
- 14 Speakers/Co-speakers
- 9 different concurrent sessions to choose from
- 3 different credits - CDR (8.5 credits), AAFCS (14.5), Act 48
- 2 Days of learning and networking
- 1 Location
In 2015, the PA NEN conference program was bursting at the seams with exceptional content and eager-to-learn attendees! We saw our highest speaker ratings in years, along with overflowing sessions and workshops. In 2016, we're looking for speakers to continue the momentum and help us build the best educational program yet. Challenge yourself and our audience - aim to make your session standing-room only!
PA NEN is looking for content in the following areas:
- Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Policy Change
- Low Income Populations
- SNAP Ed
- Senior Population
Registration and Hotel Information
- Student Volunteer Opportunities
- 2016 Vendor Information
- 2016 List of Vendors and Posters
- 2016 Abstract & Poster Submission
Do you have a question?
Contact PA NEN staff at:
Mail or fax completed registration forms to:
208 N. 3rd Street, Suite 210
Harrisburg, PA 17101