- PA NEN Annual Conference
- Eat Together PA
- Nutrition Education Programming in PA
- Keystone Kids Go!
- PA TRACKS
PA NEN Annual Conference 2015
Piecing it All Together
DoubleTree by Hilton
King of Prussia, PA
May 4-5, 2015
- NOW ACCEPTING! Call for Speakers is now available. Click here for more information and to submit a proposal. (Deadline 10/6/14)
- NOW ACCEPTING! Abstracts from Local Projects, Graduate and Undergraduate Students. Click here for more information and to submit an abstract. (Deadline 2/1/15)
- 2015 Vendor Application - Available August 2015
- Registration to open winter of 2015
What qualifies as “bad” diet—the kind that leads to obesity and connected diseases? Why are 12.5% of Pennsylvania households food insecure and struggling to attain adequate nutrition? Nutrition educators and health providers, how can you answer these questions? PA NEN recognizes the complicated puzzle in front of you. Even the most qualified health professionals struggle to pinpoint the cause of malnutrition, hunger, and ways to eradicate these problems.
The 2015 conference will help you piece together your role in this multifaceted picture. Join our energizing conference to gain knowledge, awareness, and tools to construct the most fitting nutrition education for your clients.
- Topics to be presented include the latest nutrition information and techniques for battling food allergies and encouraging disease prevention, tools for improving health communication, ways to incorporate physical activity, and so much more!
- Exciting NEW Conference schedule and events.
- Announcing the 3rd Annual Step Challenge, fully reloaded and recharged!
- Visit with numerous vendors at the resources area and pick up new and exciting education materials
Registration and Hotel Information
- Register Online - Opens Winter 2015
- PDF Registration Form
- Step by Step Registration Directions
- Download Brochure
- Hotel Information
- Registration Fees
Vendor and Local Project Information
- 2015 Vendor Information and Application
- 2015 Local Project/Student Abstract Application
- 2015 Resource Area Vendor List
- Cancelation Policy
- Become a PA NEN Member - It's FREE
- Past Conference Brochures
- Future PA NEN Conference Dates
Do you have a question?
Contact PA NEN staff at:
Mail or fax completed registration forms to:
208 N. 3rd Street, Suite 210
Harrisburg, PA 17101