- PA NEN Annual Conference
- Eat Together PA
- Nutrition Education Programming in PA
- Keystone Kids Go!
- PA TRACKS
PA NEN Annual Conference 2016
Transforming Our Communities
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
May 2-3, 2016
The Conference is SOLD OUT!
- Due to overwhelming response the waiting list has been closed
Have you heard about Cafe Connections? It is a new feature at this year's conference - Speed Networking!
This will be a great opportunity to meet with speakers, board members and other nutrition professionals in a relaxed setting.
During this Networking Event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, collaborate, ask questions and share ideas with others in a small group setting or one-on-one.
Click here to learn more and pre-register.
Join nutrition colleagues as they acquire new nutrition information designed to benefit clients by nourishing their minds to form healthy views on food, physical activity, obesity and diversity and encourage lifelong choices.
- 200+ Nutrition professionals
- 20th Anniversary Celebration
- 20 Vendors and Poster Presenters
- 14 Speakers/Co-speakers
- 9 different concurrent sessions to choose from
- 3 different credits - CDR (8.5 credits), AAFCS (14.5), Act 48 (7.5)
- 2 Days of learning and networking
- 1 Location
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
The 20th anniversary Wine Tasting event was made possible by generous donations from the following wineries:
Registration and Hotel Information
- Student Volunteer Opportunities
- 2016 Vendor Information
- 2016 List of Vendors and Posters
- 2016 Abstract & Poster Submission
Do you have a question?
Contact PA NEN staff at:
Mail or fax completed registration forms to:
208 N. 3rd Street, Suite 210
Harrisburg, PA 17101